Thursday 24 June 2010

right here it is
i am in a very over tired mood
a whole day of shopping and eating crappy foods does that
seriously.

i wanted to burn shit last night cos it was sankt hans dag where you burn a witch on a bonfire people did that i saw it i was at a place where they did it but i wanted to burn one myself

i will count how many pairs of underwear i brought today im really stoked to be honest; brb- okay im back total of ten and they are nice so i am glad

i got my leather high waisted skirt and my denim one and my new summer shoes as i lost one shoe from about 4 pairs of shoes;tragic seriously so theres like one of my shoes in alot of countries round europe at the moment

also in paris some one is wearing my red scarf and curling there eye lashes with my eye lash curlers and washing there hair with my shampoo i left in amsterdam

please everyone give my stuff back; also the other day charlie stuck a fake eyelash basically to my eyeball

got some new shirts to; for summer i need a new leather jacket though either browny colour or like a grey colour a maxi dress would be nice to

todays my five month aniversary living in europe; no comment

hmph;work tomorrow shit
night

No comments:

Post a Comment