Thursday 20 May 2010

i have gotten fatter over here i dont wear jeans anymore my size 6-8 pairs no longer fit.
i need a haircut the split ends are getting horrible
my teeth need whitening

its funny the type of things i miss from home while im over here and the people i miss im missing things i didnt even think i would miss

i miss
wearing my school uniform daily and how school at home starts and hour later
playing netball, a sport no one over here has ever heard of
my dads cooking and my mums baking-no one puts the best flavours in food like they do
my own bed- boooy you seriously have no idea how good your own bed is until your gone from it for 4 months
the routine of my normal life
the familiarity of my life at home and everything I am use to
its also really weird but i miss going to work and actually earning the money i spend i feel bad spending my parents money
i also actually miss dong proper school work and preparing for exams never thought i would say that did you..

of course i miss the most important people in my life at home and they all know who they are.

omfggggggggggggggz euro tour in less than a week now i cant contain my excitment.

keep safe everyone
hugs and kisses
stace

No comments:

Post a Comment