Saturday 22 May 2010

chapter two

i moved houses today;- i cried when i left my first hosties so so much kindaa like the day i left new zealand its so weird how attached you become to people over here, i guess well for me anyway, you come here with no one and then they treat you and make you feel like there daughter therefore its like leaving mum and daf all over again but moving on to my next temporary ma and pa - geez im gunna have a lot of mums and dads after this.

my rooms set up so ill be sleeping in a new bed today how strange
i went to a garden party today det var så så hyggelit.
im getting the flu
its hot chocco time i think and a movie
hpow does the wireless work here
is it okay to leave my stuff in the bathroom already
theres a tramploine at this house and a fox tried to eat the rabbit one day.
i touched the rabbits foot.
this man told me to lose 2kgs a month then i will be skinny again when im home.
i miss vodka cruisers im sick of drinking beer and cider.
some one take me camping,
im thinking to much- thats when i get upset my brains tired

tomorrows a new day a new start

love from staceyaroha in her new house in denmark by the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment