Monday 24 May 2010

monday 24th may 2010

my breath smells like garlic- i just ate garlic shrimp thats why.
went to Copenagen with my family today; t'was a public holiday
tomorrow i have a rotary meeting i will pack for my three week stint around europe go for a walk in a bid to get skinny again. like hell thats happening anytime soon so depressing.

im craving some cornflakes aye- theyd be pretty good right now slightly crispy but still abit soggy so they dont cut your throat on the journey to the stomach.

anyways back to life and all things good and bad- im sick. dont worry everyone its nothing to serious all though when im sick with anything its almost the emd of the world, ihave green snot coming out of my nose which means theres still the bacteria and infection in my system cool- not having the cold slash flu is shit to put it bluntly. i swear i dribbl ein my sleep cos i caant beathe without my mouth being open, then i wake up with swollen glands and a dry as mouth.sweet deal huh.

i live by the forest now theres foxes there, i want to see one.
my chair keeps getting stuck in he carpet and i keep tipping off it when it does that.
im calling my ma and pa tomorrow how exciting.
the trip of my life is less than 60 hours away- life is good even though ive just facebook stalked and im feeling a lot of negative emotons towards people.

im going to go and vent now ps i like pulp in my ornage juice

lots of love stacey aroha he

No comments:

Post a Comment