Tuesday 25 May 2010

soooooooooooo i just rang mum and dad to say goodbye before euro tour; and i cried.
It also dodnt help i couldnt breathe out my nose that and crying didnt work well together at all.

satisfied my cornflake cravings; now im listening to taylor swift before i go and have a shower and head to rotary which i apoligise i am dreading today; its because if my illness and the wind, i may walk to rotary today because biking into the killer head wind would kill me- oh yeah did i tell you guys everybody bikes round here, like if i bike to school its not uncool.

im going to wear a bum bag, fanny pack, money belt what ever you want to call it on my trip round europe, i just found out at the place im staying at first in Berlin peoples passports and wallets just got stolen, like hell thats happening to me. That would kill me, you may as well stab me in the foot if your going to take those of me.

i really must go and shower, head to rotary head to the chemist come home pack do some washing charge my camera batteries ipod phone etc go for a walk then sleep untill 6 am tomorrow when i get ready for europe.

better go now aye, gotta send some quickie emails

see you all in 18 days
keep safe party hard
love from stacey;in denmark and soon all of europe

No comments:

Post a Comment