Wednesday 16 June 2010

i am a fattie

i will never dye my hair unless it goes grey
even though i desperatley want to go blondish
i never will
well i could change my mind but atm nope never.

also im contemplating going short hair again, but i need to be skinnier again to pull that look off; also i cant have a full fringe any more it makes my face look podgy

so my main focus at the moment is
LOSE WEIGHT

i know everyones probably sick of hearing about this from me; but you to would be angry if you had put on 15kgs and im serious it was like it appeared over night
so now its 2 runs a day sit ups and a shit load of water

seriously i have to lose atleast 2 kgs by the end of this month or i will just remain obese.

i am to scared to weigh myself.
screw you denmark for making me fat

that is all

love from stace

No comments:

Post a Comment