Sunday 13 June 2010

take me back to the goodtimes

take me back to the memories of euro tour 2010
bus three; i can say now was the best time of my life

the people the places the experiences the stories the memories the laughter the tears
words can not explain euro tour
it was everything they said i would be and more
of course no bodies eurotour is going to be the same
the way i percieved euro tour and my experiences are going to be different to everybody elses

i had goodtimes and i had badtimes but thats what made it so brilliant you can not expect to put 73 of us on a double decker bus and to get along 24/7 thats not going to happen

i had my moments seriously believe it or not i did
i was probably the worst i can get a temper when i dont sleep for 24 hours and dont get good food, i apoligise now for going nuts about the noise on the bus the guitars being played people touching me while im asleep i can laugh about it now but at the time it was serious

the tour has impacted me seriously in a way i could never dream of,the countires have left the biggest impressions on me in different ways prague terrified me, germany dissapointed me, paris lived up to my expectations and italy exceeded them

this whole thing opened my eyes up to the world the people and new experiences, now is all over im left feeling slightly empty i miss everyone that helped make the trip

i miss the new friendships i made, i hope the continue forever i hope they last.

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but we often look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.- helen keller


europe tour and everyone on bus three has helped make me and the best experince thus far in my life

love you all forever
stace

No comments:

Post a Comment