Monday 14 June 2010

ben fleming here is your little dedication

homesickness is really weird

its hit me right now again; i think it happens when i think about things to much

this home sickness is different though, everyones leaving denmark all my new friends my oldies they are going home and leaving us to be oldies, i dont want them to leave but i know they are probably excited to leave like i am.

and im not excited to leave in a bad way i just would really like to see familiar things like my house family friends.

i think about them everyday; every single day and it annoys me when people say you need to forget about them and live your life here. i am obviously doing that, duh but they are a part of my life whereever i go so i will continue to talk to them etc regardless

gr im going to go now and be angry and homesick, in the forest with some fresh air

love and miss you all
ps has my accent changed
stace

No comments:

Post a Comment