Monday 14 June 2010

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahblah

its real hot
i fell asleep at lunch time and just woke up again
i may write some letters home
the next door neighbour ruined my welcome home present

he facebooked me to tell me there was a pool in my paddock it as getting put in in 24 hours so if he hadnt seen it then my present would have been safe until i got home
but nope hahaha snapped they didnt think i would find out

everyone was sworn to secrecy but the neighbour found out- what are the chances of him talking to me

dental appointment tomorrow im nervous it will be in danish

ben fleming come to denmark before you leave yes?

love stace

2 comments:

  1. Not if you plan to take me to the dentist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will not ben. but they dont use gloves here at the dentist

    ReplyDelete